Laptops are known as one of the best gadgets to keep pace with the current times and technology. Today We are going to present to you the top 5 best budget laptops in 2021 according to Gaming, Photo, and Video Editing. And we’ve highlighted the 5 best budget laptops in 2021 from 5 reputed brands.
If you have a little bit problem with your budget to buy a laptop, you can choose the best budget laptop from this list. But before choosing a laptop, you must look at your needs and purpose. So, let’s take a look at the best budget laptops.
Asus Tuf FX505DT: Best Budget Gaming Laptop
Are you an entry-level gamer and searching for the best budget laptop for you? There is no pair of Asus Tuf FX505DT with high-quality performance on a low budget. Asus Tuf FX505DT is a perfect and best budget laptop for entry-level gamers.
Top Features of Tuf FX505DT
- 2.3 GHz to 4.0 GHz Frequency AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Processor.
- 8GB DDR4 2400Hz RAM and 1Tb RPM5400 HDD Storage
- GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB graphics card
- 4-cell 48 mAh Li-ion Battery and 15.6 Inches FHD Display
Moreover, in this budget laptop, you will get an M.2 SSD supported slot where if you want, you can add an M.2 SSD to enhance laptop performance. With an extra ram slot, you also get 3 USB ports, an HDMI port, and an Audio Jack Combo on this laptop. In reason of the extra RAM slot, you will be able to upgrade laptop RAM up to 32Gb. This Asus Gadget comes 02 years International Limited Warranty (1 year for Battery & Adapter).
Read the full review: Asus Tuf FX505DT
Dell Vostro 3401: Best Budget Laptop for Home and Office Work
Suppose you are an employer and want to buy the best budget laptop for Microsoft office-related work. In that case, this laptop will be a perfect laptop for you because the laptop uses 4GB RAM with 1TB HDD that will give you excellent support to work perfectly.
Top Features of Dell Vostro 14-3401
- Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 Processor features 1.20 GHz to 3.40 GHz Frequency
- 4GB DDR4 3200 MHz. RAM and 1Tb 5400 RPM HDD Storage
- 14 Inches FHD with 1920 x 1080px Display and 3-Cell, 42WHr Integrated battery
In addition, extra RAM slots have been added for additional RAM, so you can upgrade the RAM if you wish. 3 USB ports, an HDMI and VGA port, and an Audio Jack Combo also available on this laptop. Dell Vostro 14-3401 is one of the best budget laptops in 2021 for video editing purposes.
Read the full review: Dell Vostro 14-3401
Lenovo IP Slim 3i: Best Budget Photo Editing laptop
This 10th generation laptop is the best budget laptop in 2021 for photo editing as well as other work. With this Lenovo IP Slim 3i laptop, you can do more and enjoy a rich entertainment experience. This Lenovo brand laptop will be the perfect budget PC for the graphic designer.
Top Feature of Lenovo IP Slim 3i
- Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 Processor (1.00 GHz to 3.60 GHz frequency, 6 MB Cache with 8 Threads)
- 8GB DDR4 SODIMM 2667MHz RAM and 1 Tb 5400 RPM HDD Storage [Extra M.2 and RAM slot Available]
- GeForce MX330 2GB graphics card.
- 6 Inches FHD (1920×1080) LED Backlight Narrow Bezel Display and 2 Cell Li-Polymer Battery.
This Lenovo budget laptop also featured a Full-size English keyboard, Version 5.0 Bluetooth, an SD card reader, headphones, an audio combo jack with HDMI port, 3 USB ports. This genuine Lenovo laptop comes with 2 years International Limited Warranty (Terms & condition Apply as Per Lenovo)
Read the full review: Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3i
MSI Modern 14 B10MW: Best Budget laptop for Student
The particular reason why the MSI M-14 B10MW laptop is included in our list is that it is one of the best budget laptops for students. This laptop may be a perfect choice for photo editors as it will give good support to any heavy photo editing software.
Top Features of MSI M-14 B10MW
- Intel® Core™ i3- 10110U Processor features 2.10 GHz to 4.10 GHz Frequency
- 4 Gb 2666 MHz DDR4 Ram and 256 Gb Nvme SSD Storage.
- 14 Inches (1920 x 1080) FHD Display and 52 WHr Integrated battery
Although 4 GB RAM is used in the laptop, there is an opportunity to upgrade it up to 16 GB. However, it is better to say that there is no extra RAM slot in the laptop, so you need to use 1 stick of RAM. As usual, MSI has added 3 USB ports, one HDMI port, and one Audio Jack Combo to this laptop. This is perfect for a mid-budget photo editing laptop.
Read the full review: MSI Modern 14
Dell Inspiron 15 5593: Best Budget Video Editing Laptop
Everyone generally understands video laptops as high-budget and high configuration laptops. However, the Dell Inspiron 15 5593 has proved that good editing performance can be expected even on a budget laptop. Yes! Dell Inspiron 15 5593 is the best budget laptop for Video Editing.
Top Features of Dell Inspiron 15 5593
- Intel® 10th gen Core™ i7-1065G7 Processor with 1.30 GHz to 3.90 GHz frequency and 6 Mb Smart Cache
- 8GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe Gen3x2 M.2 SSD Storage
- 15.6 Inch FHD LED-backlit Display, 3-Cell, 42 WHr, Integrated battery
The laptop has an extra M.2 slot for connecting additional SSD, which supports M.2 SATA and M.2 Nvme. This allows you to add an SSD to your laptop to increase gaming performance and make it faster. This laptop also has 2 x USB 3.1, a 1st Gen 2.0 USB port, 1 x HDMI Port, Headphone Port Combo, Microphone Port Combo. This Dell Inspiron 15 5593 laptop has two years warranty while a 01-year warranty on Battery and Adapter also available.
Read the full review: Dell Inspiron 15 5593
In the above list, we have presented to you the 5 best budget laptops of 2021. From this list, you can choose any laptop, keeping in mind your needs. For example, if we need a budget laptop for photo editing purposes, you can select MSI Modern 14 B10MW laptop, which will never let you down.